Awesome the Hedgehog Awesome the Hedgehog

This Sonic's voice is just like the one I remember from the cartoon..JUST like it
Anyway, this is epic.
So glad to have found your work, it's all fucking awesome.

KONY2012 KONY2012

Amazing.
Hilarious, and at the same time, so true..
As many have said before me, this is a masterpiece!
You're a wizard.

PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

This is fucking EPIC, haven't laughed at a video on the internet as hard as I did to this one in a long time. Pretty sure this is the first time I've seen any of your work, mister Egoraptor, and my first impression of what you do is SUPER good :D great job! I love everything about this

End of the Row End of the Row

Really well done

This was real good, I gots exams comin up in school so really made me think more bout the possibilities of not bein prepared! Well done :D

"Bob" "Bob"

Brilliant

A friend of mine had schizophrenia (he died a few months back), this did actually remind me of him in ways. Although it was strange, I thought it was amazing :)

Cigarette Cigarette

Real good :)

Well done mister, that looked really well done, very professional :) keep up the good work!

Noodles on my Back Noodles on my Back

FanTABulous

Oh Steven Wilson.. This is amazing, man :) I loved it :D the song was so catchy.. Loved the whole thing :)

Colour My Life Colour My Life

Amazing

I love all of SilverStitch's creations.. They're so uplifting and heartfelt, some are so simple yet they have such a huge overall impact and have such true messages in them.. All of the 'Colour..' series really bring me up if I ever get a down spell. I truly adore them :)