no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

I really liked this, just fabulous :)
Loved all the different paths and how nothing was as it seemed. Simplity of the look really made it. Ending was a bit poo in my opinion, but the game itself was great all the same.
Well done to all!

Vatican Quest Vatican Quest

This is brilliant man! Class concept, clever

Kenney responds:

Good to hear :)

Fixation Fixation

Wow.
I loved this. I played 'The Company of Myself' some time ago and it left a lasting impression on me, so when I saw this Prequel, I got excited. The simple look to these games and the deep, sombre story..just wow. I also loved the dialogue, very meaningful and well thought through.

The Stick Adventure The Stick Adventure

I really liked this! The look of simplicity made it, I think :)

Please make more games like this, though perhaps consider making them a tad longer?

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Ya. Twer good. But

Is.. Is that.. The abulance man.. Is it.. No, it couldn't be.. Is it.. DAN MCNEELY?!!? :O ah, I loved those games :) for that, a 10

Aubergine Sky Aubergine Sky

Beauty

Ah Mister Whiting, I thought this was quite the lovely story :)
The words you used in the text were perfect.. Everything was so pretty :)
Well done!

The Blocked Tunnel The Blocked Tunnel

Absolutely amazing

Very well done on this game, it's brilliant :)
I love the artwork, seriously! You must have put so much into this game :)
You should be so proud!

Support Group Support Group

Am in bad form now :(

I don't like the support group leader.
I'm rating this a 10 because.. Okay I don't actually like it, and I'm not sure if it was meant to send out the message it did to me.. I strolled into that support group full of confidence with my yellow trousers and my new tan, and that yoke asked me to leave! They were shaggin mean >:(
I feel mean leavin those people in there with tha leader..

Coil Coil

Lads, I made a baby :)

Methinks this was an odd choice for a game :/
Very interesting though, I don't know the details about the process of, eh, this.. But I betcha the way you portrayed all here is accurate, from what I DO know about foetus' and whatnot.. :)
This kinda scared me at first, but I guess there's truth in it all :) well done, misters.

Have Faith Have Faith

So nice :)

I really like this game :) I rarely win at anything, not without help anyways.. Oh wait I guess I sorta did get help in this game.. Jeez I never have a fair win :(